Bakersfield Auto Accidents Law Firm
Bakersfield is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. Its population doubled between 1980 and 2000, and it is estimated that Bakersfield will again double in population by 2020. Higher population means more vehicles. More vehicles mean more auto accidents. Insurance companies corroborate the connection by evaluating risk by the number of passenger cars per square mile, and charge higher premiums accordingly. The insurance industry also tactically delays, denies, and reduces the payments of legitimate claims as a means of driving profits. For many people, obtaining an experienced auto accident attorney is the only way to make sure fair compensation is received when involved in a collision.
Powerful Legal Representation
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has successfully resolved more than 100,000 cases, recovering more than $1 billion on behalf of our clients. We have spent more than 35 years managing auto accident claims effectively. Our seasoned auto accident lawyers know how to deal with insurance companies and are in a strong position to maximize compensation for those wrongfully injured. We have been successful in over 91% of our cases.
Auto Accident Cases
These are some common types of auto accidents cases our firm represents:
Experienced Auto Accident Lawyers
We provide clients with effective legal help, which includes:
- Finding caring, competent medical doctors
- Investigating immediately to locate witnesses and preserve evidence
- Meeting time limitations for filing claims
- Helping you receive compensation for medical bills and lost wages
- Helping you recover property damage
- Helping you deal with insurance companies—yours and the at-fault driver's
- Determining all potential sources of compensation for damage
- Protecting your legal rights and keeping you apprised of case progress
- Making every effort to maximize compensation
- Managing your claim while you heal from injury and get on with life
We Can Help
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker works to simplify the legal process and seeks justice on your behalf.
- We offer free, confidential consultations with no obligation.
- If we don’t get you any money, we won't charge you a dime.
- Submitting an online form entitles to you a 10% fee discount for auto and motorcycle cases.
Call (877) 702-9562 or contact us online using our case submission form today.
Tough times call for tough lawyers. We'll fight for you!®