Let us fight for full and fair compensation for your injuries as your bicycle accident attorney.
Commuting by bike may be great for the planet, but it can be hazardous to your health, especially if you ride in heavy traffic. Drivers often fail to watch out for bicyclists, which can result in accidents. While the driver will be unharmed, the cyclist may be severely injured.
If you have been injured by a careless driver, the good news is you are entitled to compensation. The frustrating part is no one at the scene of the accident is going to be interested in helping you figure out what you need to do to get this compensation. It’s easy and understandable to feel confused and alone at this point.
But the reality is:
You Are Not Alone.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Is On Your Side
As your bicycle accident attorney, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to explain your rights and options. We will do everything in our power to prove who is liable for your accident and make sure they provide full and fair compensation for your injuries.
We can help you:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Document the full extent of your injuries and suffering
- Interact with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Recover full and fair compensation
Now You May Wonder…
…Can I Afford to Hire Bicycle Accident Attorney?
Yes. Hiring The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as your bicycle accident attorney will not cost you one penny out of pocket. Rather than requiring a retainer, we will represent you on a contingency fee basis. We will not ask for payment until we win compensation for you, at which point you will be able to easily afford to pay us out of your settlement or award.
We Help Prevent Common Mistakes That Could Cost You Thousands
In case you have any lingering doubts about the value of hiring a bicycle accident injury attorney, bear in mind that an attorney’s help is essential to maximizing your compensation. Left to their own devices, accident victims can make all kinds of errors that will give the insurance company an excuse to deny or reduce their compensation. For example, you might:
- Accidentally admit fault for the accident
- Assume your injuries are too minor to justify a claim
- Forget you deserve compensation for lost pay and lost earning power
- Neglect to include your future medical costs in your demand for compensation
- Accept an inadequate settlement offer because you don’t realize what you deserve or you are too tired of fighting on your own
With The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker representing you, you do not have to worry about these kinds of accidental errors affecting your case. Instead, we will make sure every aspect of your case is handled in a way the supports your ability to secure the compensation you need and deserve.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Request Your Free Consultation Now
To learn about your legal rights and options following a bicycle accident, please contact us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online now. We’ll get back to your promptly to set up a free initial consultation to discuss your case.