Injured in a bus accident? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can get you the compensation you deserve.
Have you been involved in a bus accident? Whether you were on board the bus at the time or not, you may be entitled to compensation. But in order to get this compensation, you need to act fast.
Because every moment you delay in completing vital tasks like retaining an attorney, preserving evidence from the scene of the accident, and seeking medical treatment, the at-fault party gets more room to find a way to deny or reduce your compensation.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Will Fight for You
With an experienced bus accident attorney from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your side, you won’t have to worry about making any missteps in the handling of your case that could give the insurance company a reason to reduce or deny your claim.
We can help you with all the tasks associated with pursuing your bus accident injury claim:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Documenting the full extent of your injuries
- Interacting with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Negotiating for full and fair compensation
- Filing a lawsuit if needed
Now You May Wonder…
…What’s My Case Worth?
There is no “magic formula” for calculating damages in a bus accident case. Every case is different, and you may stand to win more or less compensation depending on how badly you were injured and how clear it is that the bus company was at fault. The stronger the evidence in your case, the more likely it is the bus company will be willing to settle instead of going to court.
As your bus accident attorney, we will document all applicable damages before making any demands on or entering any negotiations with the liable party. This may include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (in case of vehicles hit by a bus)
- Punitive damages (in case of especially egregious behavior on the part of a bus company)
Do I Really Need a Bus Accident Attorney?
Absolutely. If you attempt to handle your own bus accident injury claim, chances are you will miss out on hundreds or even thousands of dollars in compensation. Even if you somehow manage not to make any errors in the handling of your claim (such as admitting fault or not getting proper documentation of all your injury symptoms), you will be unaware of the true value of your case and the strength of your negotiating position. This makes it extremely likely you will accidentally accept a lowball settlement offer from the bus company or their insurance provider.
Why risk it when you can simple trust the entire matter to the skilled bus accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker? We will fight aggressively to resolve your case as quickly and favorably as possible.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Learn More During Your Free Consultation
To learn more about how we can help as your bus accident attorney, please fill out an online case submission form or contact us at 800-333-0000 and request a free initial consultation.