The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker provides aggressive representation for pedestrian accident cases.
Although some pedestrian accidents can be attributed to careless or reckless pedestrians, the vast majority of accidents are caused by negligent or distracted drivers. When these drivers hit a pedestrian, serious, sometimes permanent injuries can result. These drivers can and should be held liable for the injuries and suffering they have caused.
Here’s How The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Can Help
If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be feeling understandably confused about your rights and your next steps. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to provide the information and the representation you need to secure compensation for your injuries and suffering.
We will help you through all the major challenges associated with the aftermath of a pedestrian accident by:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Interacting with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Helping you pay your medical bills
- Helping you avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Fighting for full and fair compensation in or out of court
No Case Is Too Complicated for Our Skilled Attorneys
There are a variety of scenarios that can cause careful, law-abiding pedestrians to get into an accident through no fault of their own. With our experienced attorneys on your side, you can rest assured that your case will be carefully and thoroughly investigated. We’ll use all available evidence to build the strongest possible case against the person who caused your accident and make them pay. We know how to handle cases involving:
- Drunk or drug-impaired drivers
- Drivers running stoplights or stop signs
- Drivers failing to yield right of way at crosswalks
- Speeding and other reckless driver behavior
- Improper signage or maintenance at an intersection
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Is My Case Worth?
The best way to determine how much compensation you stand to win in a pedestrian accident case is to consult an attorney. You can rely on The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to provide an honest and reliable estimate of the value of your case, based on our many years of experience. When valuing your case, will we will sure to include all applicable areas of recovery such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
…When Will I Receive My Compensation?
While we can’t predict exactly when you will receive your compensation, we can tell you that resolving the case in negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance company is the fastest path to compensation. We have excellent negotiators on our team and we strive to reach favorable settlements quickly for all our clients. However, in some cases it may be in your interests to go to court. This will take longer, but you may receive more compensation.
Why Choose Our Law Firm
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Request a Free Consultation
If you are in need of representation for a pedestrian accident injury claim, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office. We will be happy to set up a free initial consultation so you can learn more about your rights and options. Call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online now.