Our skilled wrongful death attorneys will fight to get compensation for your family.
The sudden death of a loved one is always very painful. But if the death was caused by another party’s negligence, you may be even more heartbroken.
While no amount of money will bring your loved one back or heal your grief and pain, you should still consider filing a wrongful death claim. The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to provide the help and guidance you need for this effort.
Skillful Representation for All Kinds of Wrongful Death Accidents
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have the knowledge and skills required to tackle even the toughest wrongful death case. You don’t have to take our word for it--just consider the fact that we have a 95 percent success rate after over 100,000 cases and 39 years. We take wrongful death cases based on all kinds of accidents such as:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Compressed Natural Gas Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents on the Job
- Occupational Diseases
- Defective Products
Now You May Wonder…
…What Can I Achieve with a Wrongful Death Claim?
There are three main ways that a wrongful death claim can benefit your family:
- Justice: Often, the person who caused a wrongful death accident has no criminal culpability and cannot be prosecuted. This leaves families feeling that justice has not been served. By taking civil action in the form of a wrongful death claim, families can get a sense of closure.
- Compensation for Past Bills: Losing a loved one can be expensive, especially if they were hospitalized before they passed away. Fortunately a wrongful death claim will cover medical bills as well as funeral and burial expenses.
- Compensation for the Future: A wrongful death claim can also provide compensation for future contributions the deceased person would have made to the household. This includes financial contributions as well as household services, love, support, and affection.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim?
In order to file a wrongful death claim, you must prove that you were financially dependent on the deceased family member. For example, a husband could file a claim based on the loss of his wife, or a child could file a claim based on the loss of a parent.
Start Building Your Case with a Free Consultation
If you have questions about a potential wrongful death case, please contact us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online. We’ll be happy to provide a free initial consultation, plus no-risk representation if you decide to hire us as your wrongful death attorney.