Our experienced wage & hour attorneys will help you fight for the compensation you’ve earned.
Wage and hour laws are extremely important for ensuing that companies pay their workers fairly and accurately for time spent on the job. Unfortunately, many workers are unaware of their rights under the law and this gives unscrupulous employers the opportunity to take advantage of them with illegal policies.
If you suspect your employer has not paid you the wages you deserve, you can turn to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker for help. We’ll explain your rights and fight aggressively to recover your back wages in cooperation with the respected employment law firm Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison.
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Our firm has the skills and experience required to assist with any type of wage & hour dispute you may be involved in. For example, we handle:
- Minimum Wage Violations: California frequently passes measures to increase the minimum wage to help make sure workers are able to enjoy a decent standard of living. When employers fail to comply with minimum wage increases, they can and should be held accountable. We can help you get the pay you deserve.
- Lost Wages: Are you often asked to do work-related activities while off the clock? For example, maybe your boss wants you to attend a morning meeting before clocking in or stop at the bank every night on the way home from work. If you are an hourly employee, you deserve to be paid for these activities. Our attorneys can help.
- Tip Pooling Violations: It is illegal for managers, supervisors, and owners to take a share of the tips received by waiters, busboys, and other tipped staff. If your tips are being dipped into, we can fight for your rights.
- Unpaid Overtime: Have you earned overtime that your employer refuses to pay? Let our experienced attorneys help you take appropriate legal action to recover your lost wages.
- Unpaid Bonuses: If your employment contract includes stipulations for bonuses, your employer must pay these bonuses if and when you earn them. Failure to pay a bonus could easily provide grounds for legal action.
- Independent Contractor Misclassification: If your employer has classified you as an independent contractor when you are really an employee, you are missing out on valuable benefits. We can help prove your correct classification and secure compensation or missed benefits.
It’s Your Money--Don’t Let It Get Away
Wage & hour violations rob you of your hard-earned money. Don’t stand for it! Get help from our experienced wage & hour attorneys right now and recover the pay you deserve.
All you have to do to get started is submit your case online or call us at 800-333-0000 to request your free initial consultation. We’ll be happy to go over the facts of your case with you and advise you of your rights and options. If you decide to retain us as your attorney, we will provide top-quality representation at no upfront cost. We will not ask for payment unless we win your case.