If you or someone you love has been the victim of elder abuse, we will fight for you.
According to estimates from The National Center on Elder Abuse, every reported incident of elder abuse represents five more incidents that were not reported. This means many seniors are being harmed without anyone taking notice. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we don’t want this to happen to you or your loved one. If you suspect elder abuse has taken place, contact us immediately for information about your rights and options under the law.
We Handle All Kinds of Elder Abuse Cases
Many different types of mistreatment can fall under the umbrella of elder abuse. Fortunately, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can provide top-quality representation no matter what type of abuse your case involves. Common examples of abuse covered under the law include:
- Physical Abuse
- Assault and battery
- Unreasonable physical restraint
- Prolonged or continual deprivation of food or water
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual assault and battery
- Sexual harassment
- Financial Exploitation
- Emotional Abuse
- Degrading verbal harassment
- Solitary confinement
- Improper medication
- Inadequate food and water
- Requests for assistance ignored
Let Our Experienced Attorneys Guide You
As your elder abuse attorney, we will handle every step necessary to take civil action against the nursing home, caregiver, or other at-fault party. This includes:
- Gathering evidence to prove who committed the elder abuse
- Documenting your loved one’s injuries
- Placing an appropriate value on the damages in the case, including all medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering
- Seeking compensation in negotiations with a nursing home and their insurance provider
- Filing a lawsuit and fighting for fair compensation in court if needed
Now You May Wonder…
Can I Afford an Elder Abuse Attorney?
Often, placing a loved one in a nursing home or assisted living facility puts a lot of financial strain on the family. You may worry that you can’t afford an elder abuse attorney under these circumstances. But the reality is, you can afford representation from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. We take cases on a contingency fee basis, so you never have to pay any legal fees unless we win your case.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
Do you have questions about a possible elder abuse case? You can call us at 800-333-0000 during business hours or submit your case online 24/7. Either way, we’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation to help you understand how the law applies to your situation and what legal steps you can take.