Have you been hurt by a defective product? Let us help you get compensation.
All kinds of companies have a responsibility to ensure their products are reasonably safe when used as directed. Unfortunately, sometimes they fall short of this responsibility, and consumers may become sick or get injured. If this has happened to you or a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation. The only problem is, the product manufacturer is not likely to voluntarily provide this compensation. Instead, you will have to fight for it with help from a product liability attorney.
Why Choose Us as Your Product Liability Attorney
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is able to provide superior representation for product liability cases because we work with a nationally recognized team of law firms. This gives us a leg up in tackling the complicated technical evidence often involved in these claims. Our approach has been effective in handling over 200 Vioxx, 200 Firestone tire/Ford rollover, and over 150 Sulzer artificial hip cases.
We Handle All Kinds Product Liability Cases
There are several different kinds of issues that can justify a product liability lawsuit:
- Design Defects--Such as an SUV prone to rollovers due to a poorly positioned center of gravity or to roof collapse due to poorly designed roof supports
- Manufacturing Defects--Like car ignitions built with a faulty part that can cause the engine to shut off randomly while the vehicle is in motion
- Machine Defects-- Such as factory equipment that causes serious injuries like crushed fingers, amputations, burns, etc.
No matter what type of defect caused your illness or injury, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can help. We will fight aggressively to overcome all opposition from the product manufacturer and make sure they are held liable for their actions.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Kind of Compensation Can I Receive?
The type and amount of compensation you may receive via a product liability lawsuit will depend primarily on the nature of your injury or illness. As your attorney, we will be sure to seek all applicable types of damages including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
- Punitive damages (to punish companies for particularly egregious misconduct)
Request Your Free Consultation Now
If you would like more information about a potential product liability case, please contact us at 800-333-0000 today. The initial consultation is always free. Since we offer no-risk representation, you will never have to pay us a dime unless we win your case.