If you have been the victim of consumer fraud, we will fight for you.
Whether they are providing a product or a service, companies need to deliver on their promises. When they are less than honest about their offerings, people can get hurt.
The two most common ways that companies commit consumer fraud are:
- Making false claims about the benefits or capabilities of a product
- Purposefully omitting harmful details related to a product (such as dangerous ingredients, health risks and side effects)
If a company has harmed you in either of these ways, you may have grounds for a consumer fraud lawsuit. However, if you want to not only be successful in your lawsuit, but also maximize your compensation, you can’t trust just any attorney with your case. Instead, you need an experienced consumer fraud attorney representing your rights and interests.
Who Better to Choose Than The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker?
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we are able to offer top-quality representation for consumer fraud cases because:
- We work with a nationally recognized team of law firms with an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation in consumer fraud cases
- We’ve helped thousands of clients successfully fight big corporations
- We’ve won millions of dollars in compensation and awards
- We’re here for you 7 days a week
- You do not have to pay any legal fees unless we win your case
We Are Currently Investigating These Consumer Fraud Cases:
- Lumber Liquidators: Lumber Liquidators is being targeted in consumer fraud actions because the company deliberately mislabeled and sold laminate flooring with formaldehyde levels that exceeded California safety levels.
- HAMP Foreclosures: Banks have violated the Home Affordable Modification Program by foreclosing on people who have met the requirements of the Trial Period Plan on a modified loan.
- Atorvastatin: The manufacturer of the generic Lipitor drug atorvastatin falsified or fabricated bioequivalency data. If you have taken this drug you may participate in a consumer fraud suit.
- Quicken Loans Refinancing Deposits: If you lost your deposit after deciding not to refinance through Quicken, you may be a victim of consumer fraud.
- HealthMarkets: These cases involve deceptive health insurance marketing practices.
- Hidden Online Restocking Fees: Hidden online restocking fees are a clear example of consumer fraud. Several major online retailers are being targeted in legal actions.
Have You Been the Victim of Consumer Fraud?
Wondering if you have been the victim of consumer fraud? The best way to find out is to ask an attorney. Simply call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online, and we’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation to discuss the facts of your case.