Have you gotten sick due to corporate negligence? We will fight for you.
If you have become seriously ill due to a defective or dangerous product, or if you have lost a loved one to a fatal disease, you can and should consider taking legal action. As your product liability attorney, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can help with this effort, fighting aggressively for your rights and interests even in the face of stiff opposition from the product manufacturer.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker makes an excellent choice of attorney for your case because we sincerely care about the rights of sick individuals and their families. Plus:
- We have an alliance with a nationally recognized team of law firms specializing in medical condition cases
- We know how to go up against big pharma and win
- We’ve won millions of dollars in compensation and awards
- We’re here for you 7 days a week
- We offer no-risk representation--if we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime
Do You Have an Actionable Medical Condition?
While any medical condition that is developed due to another party’s negligence can provide grounds for legal action, we are currently focusing on the following conditions:
- Mesothelioma & Asbestosis: Exposure to asbestos can cause serious lung diseases, including mesothelioma and asbestosis. Unfortunately, many workers were exposed without proper protection and also carried home asbestos dust on their clothes. Now, the workers and their family members are sick.
- Ovarian Cancer: Talcum products such as Johnson & Johnson’s talcum powder have been linked to ovarian cancer. Because the company knew about this risk but did nothing to warn consumers or improve the safety of the product, they are now liable for damages.
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis: When gadolinium-containing contrasting agents that have not been approved by the FDA are used in MRI and MRA tests, patients can get sick with Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis. This condition is often misdiagnosed as scleroderma. If you have either condition plus a history of MRIs or MRAs, contact us right away.
- Salmonella Poisoning & Listeria Poisoning: For most people, food poisoning is unpleasant but not terribly dangerous. But in some cases, salmonella or listeria poisoning can put people in the hospital. If you have become sick due to tainted food, we are ready to discuss your case.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you would like more information about the above medical conditions, or if you have questions about a different medical condition that you believe is related to manufacturer negligence, please contact us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online. We will be happy to discuss your case during a free initial consultation.