If you have been hurt by a faulty or recalled medical device, we will help you fight for compensation.
Advancements in medical science have brought countless improvements in health care. Unfortunately, some medical devices have turned out to be dangerous, presenting the risk of serious side effects, permanent injury, or even death. When medical devices cause harm, the manufacturers can and should be held liable.
Our Attorneys Will Help You Fight For Compensation
If you or a loved one has been seriously harmed by a defective medical device, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is here to provide the skillful representation needed to help you exercise your right to compensation. Depending on the facts of your case, you may be eligible for compensation covering:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
Have You Been Harmed by One of These Dangerous Medical Devices?
We are currently pursuing cases involving:
- Contaminated Medical Scopes
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- DePuy ASR Hip Implant Recall
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Recall
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implants
- Zimmer Persona Knee Implant
- Biomet Magnum Hip Replacements
- Wright Medical Technology Conserve and Profemur Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Devices
- Mirena® IUDs
If you have been injured by any of these medical devices, please reach out to us right away. There are time limits associated with faulty medical device cases and we want to make sure you don’t miss your opportunity to receive compensation.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We have an alliance with a nationally recognized team of law firms specializing in faulty medical device cases
- We’ve helped thousands of clients successfully fight big corporations
- We’ve won millions of dollars in compensation and awards
- We’re here for you 7 days a week
- You do not have to pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for a Free Consultation
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker offers free, no-obligation consultations to individuals who have suffered due to a medical device manufacturer’s carelessness or negligence. To request your consultation, submit your case online now or call us at 800-333-0000.